Hundreds of volunteers join KITH each year in the work of helping homeless families gain self-sufficiency. To join our volunteer team, contact KITH at 425-576-9531 x105, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out our volunteer application and submit it to email@example.com.
Volunteers make KITH's work possible. We invite you to join this special group of people and be part of the mission. Here are some opportunities to consider:
- Adopt-an-Apartment - Furnish a kitchen/ bathroom to get ready for a family
- Computer Tech – Website maintenance, IT System maintenance
- KITH Representative at Community Service Events
- Light Property Maintenance, Yard Cleaning, and Painting
- Office help
- Quarterly Newsletter Mailing
- Social Media
- Special projects
Group volunteer opportunity (minimum 8‑10 adults/high school age supervised by adults)
- Prepare, serve, clean up appetizing, nutritious meal for 50+ at KITH’s weekly Community Supper
- Optional - Provide entertainment and/or activities
- 2013 dates available: 5/7, 7/23, 11/19
Homework Helper School calendar August 2012–June 2013
Assist students with homework
Holiday Adopt-a-Family Thanksgiving and Christmas — Yearly
Gift collection/distribution, sponsors for families
7 Hills of Kirkland Cycling to End Homelessness Event ―Memorial Day 2013
- Food prep, registration, help at food/water stops
- Event set-up/take-down
Please donate now!
KITH Newsletter is now Online!
Click here to see the current newsletter.
To help reduce mailing costs and funnel more resources into serving needy families, KITH now makes its Quarterly Newsletter available via email and on our website.
If you would prefer to receive the newsletter by email, please subscribe to our email list below: